Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

You know, it didn't really need the voice acting. Text works perfectly for this style of movie. The voice acting was actually difficult to hear or way too quiet. I would just go with text for future installments.

guitan11 responds:

i think i might add also some subtitles to what they are saying. i heard the audio just fine, but i guess that its not clear on other computers

The Wish Barn The Wish Barn

Yeah!

Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Good start for a first submission. Didn't let me down.

Klay Koins Klay Koins

Noice!

Reminds me of Knox's work. Nice and smooth.

JTS JTS

I recognize this music! It was to a very similar game with the same sort of mechanics. Why didn't you credit it for the music?

GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

On the location of the 2nd (blue) orb, it is to the left of where the hanging stone was. Jump through the wall on the top left.

Emptygoddess responds:

That is correct!

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Ah. Excellent

Once again, a superbly made game by you Matt. I did enjoy the new style as it fit this game very well, though I missed your usual art detail. A very good platformer with RPG elements. Quite satisfying. Keep up the good work!

The End of Time (Final Epoch) The End of Time (Final Epoch)

Mmmmm...

The music tastes good to my ears.

Mucky88 responds:

It's my secret recipe. Passed down through zero generations, and refined through a process that takes pretty much no time at all, with ingredients gathered from the fiery pits of my laptop, I bring you this. You want seconds?

~NK~ "Spaceman" ~NK~ "Spaceman"

When the piano hit around 1:40, I was like, "Wow!" One of the best I've heard in a while.

:: How Low :: :: How Low ::

Great

I personally love the vocals, along with the background.

Backslashed responds:

Happy someone liked the vocal part, i think it's horrible.
Thanks for the review.

Fox ninja S Fox ninja S

I do believe you are my favorite artist on Newgrounds, sir. All of your artwork is exquisite. Very realistic, yet fantastic. I myself am a fan of anthropomorphs, so I am a little biased, but oh well. I also like how you keep your art below the M rating. Keep up the good work!