JTS JTS

I recognize this music! It was to a very similar game with the same sort of mechanics. Why didn't you credit it for the music?

GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

On the location of the 2nd (blue) orb, it is to the left of where the hanging stone was. Jump through the wall on the top left.

Emptygoddess responds:

That is correct!

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Ah. Excellent

Once again, a superbly made game by you Matt. I did enjoy the new style as it fit this game very well, though I missed your usual art detail. A very good platformer with RPG elements. Quite satisfying. Keep up the good work!

Ninja Cat: Episode 1 Ninja Cat: Episode 1

I choose a)

Slow motion makes this game possible to beat and unique. It was hilarious by the way.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Full of platforming and frustration

Turn back while you still can! So difficult, but so addicting! Please, go play something else.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Wow.

Making me relive Pheonix Wright. Awesome! I even got into "Pheonix Wright mode." Thank you very much.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I was playing a lot of Phoenix Wright when I made this. You can probably tell. :B

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

You're from California aren't you?

I couldn't help but notice the redwood tree and half dome. :)

OCD+ OCD+

tip

To do the K button one, get a square lego, but it on the K button, then put a book or rock or something on it. Then go about your business. Be sure to come back a little before to take it off at the right time.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

More please!

This is just the kind of thing I like. Achievements. I know you intended to make fun of the achievement system, and it was funny. This game had the perfect length and difficulty for a quick play. Just what I wanted.

Line Game - Reaction Game Line Game - Reaction Game

Interesting

Interesting concept. Some music would be nice. And red and orange look too similar.